Monday, July 7, 2008

I am trying this again!

Well, it's been 6 months since I've posted! It's unreal how much time flies! I am going to try to post once a month initially and then more if I have time. I feel like that is a good start.
We were so blessed to have Coley, Tonya, Braden, Carter and Ledi in the states from January to May so I really slacked since they are the main reason we have a blog. It was a great time together and I miss you guys sooooo much. Our entire family is better when we are with you ! I hope you guys are safe back from TH and are resting maybe a little!
On a somber note, friends and family, please keep Paul, Amy and Sophie Hadfield in your prayers. They are in the middle of greiving for a baby girl that amy is carrying. Please pray for this awesome little family and that The Great Comforter will put his arms around them and comfort them as only he knows how.
The following pics are just a collage of a couple of outings.

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I just clicked on your page for the first time in forever, not expecting to see an update and low and behold!! :) Thanks for your kind words Nicole. I thank God for friends like you.
I love all the new pics, the kids look precious. And I LOVE your hair style, it looks awesome girl! Love you!

The Carter's said...

You have a beautiful family! Your hair looks great! Love, Kelley YORK Carter

Jennifer said...

Yea!!! Glad that you are back!! Congrats on your big news!!

The Claunch Family said...

Hey Nicole! I saw your blog on Jennifer's and just wanted to say hi! You look great and your family is adorable!

Playing baseball

Playing baseball
Carter teaching Jackson

Savannah and Jax's last ballgame

Savannah and Jax's last ballgame